Thursday 16 January 2014

Last Day of My 27th

Today was my last day of age 27. If I could, I would stay 27 for a while! No idea, what my life’s gonna be in the future but so far, 27 has been THE age. I remember every single month of it, with its struggles, highs and lows, crushes and everything… So many things happened.. I remember how it started and I was expecting it to be extraordinary... As it ended up being... I remember my mother visiting me to London and remember myself brainwashing her… Followed by summer holidays with my sister and her Rob… And then I remember my Summer trip to Georgia followed by quite intense August in London… I remember amazing people I’ve met and become friends with… I also remember those, I met but didn’t become friends with… I remember friends I’ve lost… Of course, I remember friends that were always there and will be forever... I remember September - the month that would be turning point of my life… I remember everyone who’s been hugely supportive… I remember my sisters - THE sisters! I remember warm November and a little bit cold December which ended with reuniting with my family - three sisters together, that has not happened for last few years… December in Tbilisi - sharing and getting warmth from friends that is almost a luxury in London. 

And now it’s January, beginning of new year and Im turning 28 in less than an hour, on 17th January - with more expectations from myself as the major discoveries have already happened in my 27th… Now it’s time to act and it's really up to me how it all goes… 

I'm sharing few pictures from my 27th - of places, of people - that more or less were significant in my 27th… of course there's not everyone or everything I would love to share but I do remember all of them... :) 

Happy birthday to me! 

Me me. September 2013. London Fields.
Carolina, my flatmate for a week. London, March 2013

Manuel. Somebody. London, May 2013.
Broadway Market. Place to stay alone in a crowd.
Rob, my sister's boyfriend and somehow important in my 27th. Great guy.
Paris Gay Pride. July 2013. 
Denmark, Little Mermaid. July 2013.
Fabian, my couch. Playing tennis and releasing all negative out. Love it.
Maro's Birthday in Soho, where I met Hannah, September 2013.
Candy's window. London, September 2013.
Hannah and Elizabeth. Weekend in a countryside. September 2013
Berlin. September 2013.
Jenny.  London, November 2013.
Coventry, December 2013.
Dalston Superstore. December 2013. 
Again Broadway Market. December 2013.




No comments: