Sunday 26 January 2014

Lonely Ghosts

I felt I wanted to be alone today and went to find a cozy place to sit and read. They kicked me out of one cozy place at 5 and I went to another until 7... I felt lonely and I DID want to be alone but it scared me a little... So I ended up shooting loneliness without realising it I guess...

Now, this very second I feel completely different - I have a sense of freedom and power which I haven't felt for a while...

"He wasn't there when I awoke... The next day I half waited for him to return. But he didn't. He had given me what I needed to keep going. I wasn't sad, because every time I thought of him, I'd smile..." - Patti Smith. "Just Kids"




These pictures least show how I feel but unless I post my selfie, (which I am not going to) it will be difficult to find something right now that would illustrate how I feel...


No comments: