Friday 17 January 2014

Stranger

Has it happened to you that someone you thought you knew very well and considered really close, turned out to be a complete stranger?! You get this feeling of emptiness, you know, like this Jameson whiskey bottle sitting beside me is empty now because I just had a very final sip… And I only bought it in November, not that long ago…

For example this woman in this picture is a complete stranger to me, but she is interesting, in a way, because she is a stranger but it would have been different, would have been awkward, if I thought I knew her and she would turn out to be a stranger… 

And there’s also this poster “Strangers on a Train…” And I shot it this morning, not thinking much about that word - “stranger…” It’s an interesting word… Well, in a way… It also makes me feel a little chilly to be honest  this word - “stranger…” 


No comments: