Wednesday 1 January 2014

A Day A Picture

My new year resolution is to have a little exhibition in summer of a project I've been thinking about a lot for last four months.

In order to make it happen I need to get into the habit of taking pictures every day as I used to, once upon a time, when I was working as a photographer. 

So I'm starting this blog, A Day A Picture and will post a picture every day. Of course not all of them are going to be amazing as most of my time is spent in Canary Wharf the most uninspiring place in London... but that's also a challenge to always be looking for something interesting around... It's not easy though, as after spending years in a city, you become blind to it... But this blog shall open my eyes and the project that will follow shall open eyes of lots of people around me, I thinK! 

You can wish me lucK :)

Sticking his tongue out at me. December 2013, London, Broadway Market.


Rainy day.  December 2013, London, Broadway Market.

No comments: