Saturday 12 April 2014

From Brooklyn to East Village and Further Into The Night

On a second day I went to Brooklyn. It's huge and not every neighbourhood is nice but Eti lives in a nice area near Dumbo and she showed me around...




Then a view of Manhattan on one side and the woman (who I haven't graced with my visit yet) on the other..



And then the beautiful Brooklyn bridge.. First, before getting on it and then crossing it to get back to the city... Cyclers there are sooo annoying...




Day continued in the East village, and I by accident bumped into Moby's Teany cafe which was one of the things on my list to go, suggested by the New-Yorkerest human who doesn't live in New York - Babu...





We wandered around East village... After few hours of having herbal iced tea at Teany, there was a fire  or to be accurate, smoke, in the same building..  I don't think anyone got seriously injured...










The end of the day was a big night out.. Me still being jetlagged and dying first couple of hours but still fun at the end..

There was Justin with his friends there - a guy who paid $600 for a table "to have fun" so we had to give up our place to him... Truth is that we ended up on the same table eventually, enjoying Justin's vodka and Cranberry juice so we did justice to Justin but Justin did justice to us as well.. Whatever I mean... :)


I think last shot has everything to summarise that day - police, drunkard, New York, love, lights, night...

P.S. I think I haven't got enough of Brooklyn... I'm gonna go back...

No comments: