Saturday 5 April 2014

Do Make Mistakes

There's this stupid expression that sounds something like this: "the smart one learns from mistakes of others and the foolish one, on her own.." I actually think it's the other way round.. I love making mistakes and making them again and again.. How boring it is to live what's considered to be the "right way", just imagine... 
So to relate it to these pictures... I developed my second film today...  Turns out, somehow, by mistake, still getting used to my new film camera, part of the film is double-exposed so I've shot picture on a picture and this is what I got, and I am so satisfied with the outcome :) 
So then, people, do make mistakes as sometimes they are so worth it and so much more beautiful than the "right way" of doing things... 









No comments: