Saturday 1 March 2014

SpringON

First day of spring and Ptichka and Saturday and the longest walk around East London. There's really nothing better than the combination of all these.

Early start for the weekend... There were few people in London Fields...


Even on Broadway Market. Haven't seen it so empty... These two ladies were just warming up...


We go further and come across these two babushks...



Further ahead someone's enjoying his skateboard..


"Let's go to Spittafields Market to Jeanette Winterson's organic shop..."
"With pleasure..." - reply I.

And there it is a little organic shop or a tiny cafe of the author of "Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit." Notice a basket of oranges on the bench. 



We walk more and come across some shitty and some cool street art pieces. This one is the cool one, I think... and to show the scale, Olya's legs are the best... 



 - I have to get the trousers!"
 - Which one?
 - Good question! Both! 


Another one that made me laugh was this...


I think Christmas and New Year is quite over but let there always be santas around :) 



I remember I was passing away at this point, having walked 10km. but you can't miss this shot. If only dog had his head a little bit more on his  right... 


Smoke break... For him not me...


Boaters. If I ever manage to get inside, nearer to them....?... 


Then was Nymphomaniac and sleep well...










No comments: