Friday 28 March 2014

Few Satisfactions of Film Camera

Last weekend I got a new (actually quite old) Nikon EF2 film camera. And it will be fair enough if someone asks me, why would I complicate my life by shooting on an old film camera?! At the very least, considering that it's not really cheap to produce 36 shots (only 10 of them might be worth of looking at) and which requires much more concentration on focusing and composition than just clicking a button on a digital camera. 
And that's exactly what I like in film, shooting very little, and actually thinking of what I'm shooting... And of course the discovery of what I got - looking at a developed and scanned pictures... 
I have to admit, that this time I mostly got pictures out of focus but first try, hey.. And I was actually just testing :) 
Anyway, Im exploring, having fun, and figuring out...  

Katya smoking.






Brixton.
Interpol Live.
Reaction.



No comments: