Friday 27 June 2014

Mother - Child

Twenty years difference is such a huge gap.. And that huge gap is such an annoying cause of misunderstanding.. Misunderstanding in values, meaning of life... How is it possible to find that happy medium to keep us both happy?! I also think the mother-daughter relationships are the most complicated ones...

I have a challenge.. I have three weeks to come up with an extra-fuckin-ordinary reason that would persuade my mom that my staying in London is worth it.. I've already tried all those arguments that you just had in mind.. That's why it IS a challenge...

Meko and Kimo had a little fight, possibly the cutest one I've witnessed so far and nowhere as complicated as mine and Mother Kochi's.. But he is a kid yet...

Then it was over also in the cutest possible way...



No comments: