Sunday 8 June 2014

Is Sky the Limit?!

Starting from Friday night (a night before first day of Field Day) I was so excited, so expecting that I was going to have an amazing weekend that indeed was a great one... There was even sun (which was not planned by the gods, but I prayed and they just love me) and music and whiskey and up high there was the sky. high high... And sky is the limit... Except it sometimes is not... 


I lay down there, watching the sky and shooting that first picture which you might think is up-sight down and the guy on the right stepped on my hair. I had to touch his leg because he didn't hear me crying that I was losing all my curls and that they were sorta precious for me... Then he was apologising for 12 minutes...




Bloodorange


What?!!!!!


She said to me that I am the happiest photographer she ha ever seen.. I said to her that it was because I was not working and added but quietly that also because consistence of my blood was 80% alcohol.



Warpaint girls are simply very cool!


 Please, don't leave this PENIS unnoticed. Is it just me or is it really wrong? Location I mean...



Butterflies fly... It doesn't really suit him in my opinion but we are in London...


His face, please.. Faccia di cazzo.!




 And there came Pixies for the end of the weekend! And I don't know where my mind was by then... But I felt really well..


 







No comments: